If you are wondering how to master your Scrum framework, opting for a certification course is essential. The professional scrum master I certification course can help you in this regard. It helps understand how planning for product delivery works and the hurdles or challenges you face behind working in a team of people. It also helps you in mastering the Scrum Master role of being a servant leader. With proper training material developed by Ken Schwaber, the Scrum co-creating, the PSM I course comes a ray of hope for the aspirants. It remains a blend of instructions and team-based exercises that helps in teaching the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
It helps gain the exemplary array of skills for skills like advanced training on any servant leadership format. It can further help bring the behavioral shifts in teams and people that further will arm yourself with the information and knowledge that help guide your natural world decision-making exercises, especially those that come along with complexity. It helps you gain the skill for your advanced level of thinking over leadership roles that help bring out the best of the behavioral shifts found among teams. The people arm themselves with competitive knowledge information that further help in guiding the real world of decision-making while dealing with complication.
Scrum.org offers the designation of the Professional Scrum Master to the professionals and practitioners who have completed the Professional Scrum Master training and showcase their understanding for passing the exam along with validating the expertise being a Scrum professional. We see these courses are registered with a brand owned by Scrum.org and its PTN (Professional training network) partner KnowledgeHut.
Reasons you should opt for Professional Scrum Master™ certification.
Around 95 percent of the companies and organizations have started practicing Agile development methods. Around 58 percent of this population today rely on the Scrum framework. Agile remains the key methodology of choice for many more companies and is now boosting its popularity to help people deliver the best of the products at the right time, like efficient and instant results. Eventually, this has soared the demand for Scrum and Agile roles in the market, and it has continued to grow in recent times.
As per the LinkedIn reports, the role of Scrum Master seems to have reached the top, emerging as the top ten most promising roles in the world. At the same time, we see the global body – World Economic Forum to have made Product Development the emerging role in the world. Therefore, you can think of building your Scrum Master Skills and then get the chance of making Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certification help in capitalizing over the soaring demands found all over the industries.
So, in a nutshell, we can find Professional Scrum Master Certification to be among the following:
- Top 6 – Emerging job in Product Development,
- Top 10 – Most promising job in the world.
- Career impact – the certified professional gets an average salary of 103.5K USD while the non-certified professional gets 91K USD.
- As per reports, the career growth rate for the certified professional goes by 21 percent in the last time frame of 2020 to 2022, while by the upcoming two years it will witness a growth of 67 percent in a job listing. This speaks volumes about the career impact.
- High demand across the industries – All the major industries in the market include Telecom, Oil and Gas, Finance, government, entertainment, IT, and healthcare to name a few.
3 Steps to get the PSM™ I certification
You are just three steps away from getting this certification. It is known to add strength to your knowledge and practice Scrum processes along with ideas linked with Scrum. org-based certifications. You can also help validate all your expertise being a Scrum professional with the PSM™ certification. Further, it helps take up the benefits of networking opportunities with something the best in the industry. So, as said you are just three steps away from getting the PSM™ certification, just check the three:
- Get trained – You need to prepare hard and get trained through KnowledgeHut answers this question. The institute stands under the best Professional Training Network (PTN) member of Scrum.org. Therefore, you can easily enroll for an upcoming Professional Scrum Master™ I course and then attend the two-day training.
- Take the exam – You have the option of clicking over the site – Scrum.org exam link and then start taking up the online PSM I Exam. Further, if you can score 85% in the 60-min exam, you are in flying colors in this exam.
- Become a Professional Scrum Master – Once you qualify for the exam, you will get your PSM Certificate, why not just download the same and you become a Scrum.org certified Professional Scrum Master!
So, this is how it goes!
Who should attend the PSM course?
The following are the professionals who should opt for this certification:
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum team members
- Product Owners
- Software development managers
- Software Architects
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads/Team Members
- Students and individuals with interest in Agile and Scrum
With the certification, the above professional gets an edge on others, which further helps them in getting the further hike or better offers from top companies.
What do you learn in the Professional Scrum Master Course?
The following are the course content covered in it, have a look at the same as under:
- The Scrum Framework – The principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it.
- The Definition of Done – Learn to evaluate when work is complete on the product Increment, get a shared understanding of Product Increment.
- Running a Scrum project – Arm yourself with the right set of techniques and tools to run a Scrum project in your organization.
- Working with people and teams – understand the challenges and nuances of working with teams and people to check how to bring about behavioral shifts.
- Scrum in your organization – All you need to check is about helping your company adopt Scrum and reap the benefits.
- The role of the Scrum Master – Learn what the role of the Scrum Master entails and deeply understand the concept of servant-leadership.
So, getting proper training can help you in a big way. So, what are you waiting for join the KnowledgeHut program?